This experience has allowed us to offer an immense collection of materials and state-of-the-art machining solutions for the lighting industry.
A few of our capabilities include:
- Hole drilling
- An expansive inventory of Borosilicate, Float and Patterned Glass
- Chemical strengthening
- Silk screening
- Surface diffusing (sandblasting)
- Edge polishing
- Large-volume CNC cutting capabilities
Glass for lighting systems — LED lights, specifically — are increasingly demanded by commercial buildings, industrial warehouses, stadiums, indoor farming operations, and more. Swift Glass has manufactured glass for major LED installers using specialty glass, and can add thermal tempering for added strength.
We source top quality industry-recognized materials. Whether your lighting application calls for heat-resistant components, or you seek a more traditional pattern glass solution, we stock a wide variety of material options to address your specific project needs.
Below are some examples of the glass materials we provide:
- BOROFLOAT® Glass – Outstanding thermal resistance, high transparency, chemical durability and mechanical strength
- Borosilicate – The material of choice several industries due to its affordability and durability under high temperatures
- Float Glass
- Frosted Glass
- Industrex – Great for translucent applications such as shower doors and lighting fixtures
- Infrared Reflecting Glass
- Light Diffusing Glass
- Patterned Glass
- Rolled Surface
- Pyroceram III® – Heat-resistant glass ceramic used in fireplace and woodstove products
- Solarbronze – Tinted glass great for residential and commercial applications
Contact Swift Glass
In addition to our Appliance, Lighting and Tempered Components supply capabilities, we proudly specialize in custom fabrication. Our skilled technical team is ready to assist you from prototype, to large-scale production.
Contact a glass expert today to discuss how our diverse service offerings can assist your next project. We look forward to partnering with you.