When you need reliable waterjet cutting solutions, Swift Glass has you covered. With over two decades of expertise in quality waterjet cutting, we are one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of fabricated glass parts. Our experienced team works diligently with the latest machinery and cutting technology. We are equipped to handle the most intricate tasks.
Custom Cut Glass to Your Specifications
No matter your desired shape, size, or material, you can count on Swift Glass to go the extra mile and deliver a high-quality product that brings your imagination to reality. Through the use of 2- and 3-axis CNC machinery, we can provide high-precision finished products with exceptionally fast turnaround times.
We specialize in waterjet cutting a wide range of materials, including optical glass, quartz, borosilicate, fused silica, and several others. We also offer width options up to 9 inches thick, with optimized custom jet stream capabilities to create the highest accuracy for even the smallest of details.
Our Glass Waterjet Cutting Capabilities
Our advanced machinery utilizes an omnidirectional jet stream capable of cutting nearly any shape down to 0.01mm in thickness. Other capabilities of our glass waterjet cutting equipment include:
- Can achieve a +/- .01 inch precision tolerance
- Provides a range of material cutting options for taped, coated, and etched surfaces
- Integrates drawings efficiently and seamlessly via CAD-compatible software
- Exceptional versatility for a broad range of industries
- The use of high pressure ensures pinpoint accuracy that makes it easier to cut notches and holes, eliminating the risk of distortion or damage
Glass Waterjet Cutting Specifications
High Pressure Explosion-Proof Glass
Wood Burning Stoves
|Intended Cutting Material (Non-Metal)
Annular Edge by Swift Glass
Bronze and Grey
Furnace Observation Blue
High Pressure Gauge Glass
Pyrex Flat Glass
Pyrex Oil Cup Glass
Pyrex Plain & High Pressure
Redline® Gauge Glass
Tubing & Rod - Vycor® & Pyrex
BMP - Bit Mapped Graphics
DXF - Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format
GIF - Graphics Interchange Format
IGES - Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, ANSI file format.
JPG or JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group
MasterCam (MDX, MC8, MC9, SET)
PDF - Portable Document Format
STEP - Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data
TIFF - Tagged Image File Format
The Benefits of Waterjet Cutting for Your Glass Application
Waterjet cutting glass offers numerous advantages that make it the preferred choice for various applications. Its key advantages include:
- Complexity. Glass waterjet cutting can easily cut highly intricate and complex shapes while maintaining optimal precision.
- Speed. Compared to traditional glass cutting techniques, waterjet cutting is extremely fast, resulting in enhanced productivity.
- Edge quality. Waterjet cutting produces exceptional edge quality that requires little to no additional treatment.
- Cost-effective. Waterjet cutting offers reduced tooling and operating costs compared to other glass cutting methods.
In addition to the above mentioned benefits, glass waterjet cutting also minimizes material waste, eliminates the need for extensive part clamping, and reduces cutting surface damage.
Applications and Industries
From prototype to production, Swift Glass will work side-by-side with you every step of the way. Some of the industries that we serve are automotive, energy, architecture, lighting, medical, aviation, marine, and many more.
Whether you are a developer, project manager, or engineer, you can count on us to go the extra mile for your fabrication project.
Contact Swift Glass for Premium Glass Cutting Solutions
Waterjet glass cutting offers a high level of speed and accuracy that makes it the go-to cutting method for manufacturers across numerous industries. At Swift Glass, we have the necessary skills and experience to provide top-quality glass waterjet cutting services for various applications.
Whether you require low- or high-volume production, we have the capabilities to meet your specific needs. From our ISO 9001:2015-certified facility, we can produce units ranging from 1 up to 100,000, depending on size requirements. We can also adhere to various industry standards, including MIL-Specs, ASTM, and more, to guarantee your glass delivers superior performance and quality.