When you need reliable waterjet cutting solutions, Swift Glass has you covered.
With over two decades of expertise in quality waterjet cutting, we are one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of fabricated glass parts. Our experienced team works diligently with the latest machinery and cutting technology. We are equipped to handle the most intricate tasks.
No matter what the shape, size or material, if you can imagine it, we can do it. Our use of 2-axis and 3-axis CNC equipment provides us the opportunity to deliver high-precision finished products at lightening fast turnaround times. We specialize in waterjet cutting for a variety of materials, including quartz, optical glass, fused silica, Borofloat®, Pyrex®, and many others.
We also offer width options up to 9 inches thick. Our custom jet stream capabilities create the highest accuracy for the smallest details.
Additional Specifications for Machinery:
- Omni-directional jet stream can cut virtually any shape, down to 0.1mm in thickness
- Material cutting options for etched, taped, and coated surfaces
- +/- .01 inch precision tolerance
- CAD compatible software integrates drawings seamlessly and efficiently
- High pressure produces pinpoint accuracy that makes cutting holes and notches easy, thus eliminating the risk of damage and distortion
- Maximum versatility for a wide-range of industries
Applications and Industries
From prototype to production, Swift Glass will work side-by-side with you every step of the way. Some of the industries that we serve are automotive, energy, architecture, lighting, medical, aviation, marine, and many more.
Whether you are a developer, project manager or engineer, you can count on us to go the extra mile for your fabrication project.
Available applications include, but are not limited to:
- Ornamental Components
- Solar Panels
- Wood Burning Stoves
- High pressure explosion-proof glass